Our Firm consists of knowledgeable attorneys who are able to represent clients in both administrative applications and judicial proceedings. Our attorneys regularly appear before the United States District Courts and Court of Appeals, Immigration Courts, and the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services offices in both New York and New Jersey. We are able to handle a wide range of immigration issues ranging from the most basic of immigration applications to specialized appeals involving complex statutory, constitutional, and international human rights issues.
Immigration law is complex and constantly evolving. Let us help you find your American Dream.
Some of the immigration services we offer include:
- Citizenship and Naturalization Applications
- Non-Immigrant Visas
- B-1/B-2 Business/Pleasure, F-1 Students, J-1 Exchange Visitors
- Temporary Worker Visas, H-1B Specialty Worker / Fashion Models
- L-1 Inter-company Transferee, E-2 Treaty Investors
- Individuals with extraordinary Ability or Achievement
- R-1 Religious workers
- K-1 Fiancé visa
- Lawful Permanent Resident Applications “Green Cards”
- Family based petitions
- Employment based petitions (NIW, EB1 to EB5)
- Deportation Hearings
- Withholding of removal
- Cancellation of removal
- Asylum applications
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- Cases before the Board of Immigration Appeals
The EB-5 program provides certain foreign investors who can demonstrate that their investments are creating jobs in this country, with a potential avenue to lawful permanent residency in the United States.Through EB-5, a foreign investor who invests a cert...
H1B Nonimmigrant Visa 1. H 1B visa in general. An H1B visa is a one of temporary worker visas for persons who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time. This visa requires the prospective employer to first file a petition...
Family Based Immigration -Green Card through Marriage Application- There are many options to get a Green Card through Marriage to a U.S. Citizen (“USC”) or Lawful Permanent Resident (“LPR”). Green Card through Marriage to a USC It is well known that ma...