We are a small five attorney practice in Ridgefield Park, Bergen County, NJ, with a stellar track record and reputation of servicing our clients. We have a professional but friendly work environment.
We are looking for a mid to senior level associate attorney with general litigation experience.
- 4 or more years of work experience.
- Experience with commercial litigation, personal injury, family law, immigration, and bankruptcy is a plus.
- NJ bar admission is required. Both NJ and NY bar admission is preferred.
- Must be self-motivated, client focused, possess excellent research, writing and speaking skills.
- Language – Korean speaking is a plus but not required as many clients are Korean speaking.
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Participation in Health Insurance Benefits, 401 K, and firm bonus schedules are available.
Position is available immediately.
If you are interested in this position, please submit resume, writing sample and your cover by email to email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org; and email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact, Silvia Nunes, Office Manager at 201-438-0200.
*The Choi Law Group, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other trait protected by law.