H1B Nonimmigrant Visa

H1B Nonimmigrant Visa 1.  H 1B visa in general. An H1B visa is a one of temporary worker visas for persons who want to enter the United States for employment lasting a fixed period of time. This visa requires the prospective employer to first file a petition for a foreign worker with U.S. Citizenship and […]

Green Card through Marriage Application

Family Based Immigration -Green Card through Marriage Application- There are many options to get a Green Card through Marriage to a U.S. Citizen (“USC”) or Lawful Permanent Resident (“LPR”). Green Card through Marriage to a USC It is well known that marriage to a USC is the fastest and easiest way to get a Green […]

Investor Alert – Immigrant Investor Program(EB-5)

The EB-5 program provides certain foreign investors who can demonstrate that their investments are creating jobs in this country, with a potential avenue to lawful permanent residency in the United States. Through EB-5, a foreign investor who invests a certain amount of money that is placed at risk, and creates or preserves a minimum number [...]
error: Content is protected !!